Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back with a quick check in

Sorry I haven't been on here the last few days. Right now I am actually procrastinating going to bed.

Sunday I left the house and went to my friend's sister's birthday party at their house and after that I just hung out there until like 10:30(the party started at 2). I had fun hanging out with a semi-functioning family. Change is nice. I came home to my room being completely rearranged which caused me to have a panic attack and an argument with my sister which helped me to realize that my depression is a lot more crippling than I realized.

Monday was pretty normal. Nothing I can really think of happened. It was my nephew's 9th birthday, which was a weird feeling. He likes adventure time almost as much as I do and he got a Finn hat, not from me though.

Today was pretty event less. I read most of a book I had been sitting on for what seems like forever. It is the book Son by Lois Lowry. It is the 4th and final book in the The Giver series, and I am almost done with it and if it is going to go where I think it is(by the fourth book in the series, I can almost guess the endings), I am super excited for the end. I put my dog Maggie in a sweater today which was nice. My mom made dinner and I watched Face/off and got super mad at who got voted off right before the finale. If any of you judges read this blog(ha!) know that I am very upset with your decision. I think the other person should have gone out of the very bottom 2.

I can't really think of anything else to write, so good night all!

I hope your Wednesday is full of good tv and thank you for reading!

Edit: People from Germany are reading my blog? Whoever you are, Thank you for that! It made me feel super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment