Friday, October 19, 2012

The Pizza Crisis

Today was a strange day

My mom woke me up by yelling at me, which led me to being in an awful mood for the majority of the day.

My day today: wake up, do a load of dishes, let the dogs out, feed them, clean up more of the kitchen, take a nap, do another load of dishes, eat lunch, open my VoxBox(which I will explain probably tomorrow night. Too tired tonight), mess around with the stuff in there, internet for an hour or two, watch some tv, clean for a few hours, internet, make dinner, internet/movie with the sister and her boyfriend, make cookies, internet, and this.

So as you can see, I have a pretty boring life. It wasn't a normal day today, but it wasn't exactly abnormal. I got pizza, which makes me happy. Oh! By making dinner earlier, I meant baking a pizza. my favorite thing from Papa Murphey's is just a cheese pizza with bacon(which I think they call crispy bacon.) It is pretty much the best thing. My sister had to get her funky whatever like weird white sauce chicken pizza, and they had to be on the same pizza, so it was like half wonderful bacon pizza half weird chicken pizza, and the white sauce was touching my pizza, so it was causing great distress.

And just now I accidentally like highlighted like most of this post and pressed the space key so it disappeared for a minute, but luckily I use Chrome so it has an undo button.

Oh! and last night I made a bow tie for my kitten. He looks like such a handsome little dapper gentleman.
If anyone is reading this and would be interested in seeing him, please let me know. I will post a picture.

Well, I think that is all for tonight. I am super tired and have a bunch of cleaning to do tomorrow.

Goodnight and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment