Friday, October 26, 2012

They are trying to turn me into a pincushion!

I left the house! Whhhhhaaaaaaatttt? I know! I had that party on Sunday, I left to go grocery shopping Monday or Tuesday, I went to the doctor(to wait) with my mom and went grocery shopping yesterday, and went to the doctor, pharmacy, and grocery store today.

So I went to the doctor because I needed to re-establish my medications, get on a new antidepressant, get a flu shot, and ask about the weird wind sound I get in my ears when I bend over or turn my head too fast, and so I did all that. He also just did a general check over because it has been over a year since I went to the doctor and he thought my thyroid seemed a bit enlarged, so I had to have blood drawn and I have to get an ultrasound of my thyroid. Not excited. What happens if I have to have my thyroid taken out? or if I have thyroid cancer? Or something like that? I'm a baby with pain. I can't do IVs.

Anyways, but I got poked too many times today for my liking. I am so sore from the shot and my draw site or whatever you want to call it is sore and like hard. The mother person shall be asked about it in the morning. She's a nurse, so she knows those things.

Oh! And last year I got the flu shot and I still got the flu. How is that fair? I asked my doctor about it, and he said that is was a different strain of the flu than the one I  was vaccinated against. I still don't think it is fair.

I am staring a different antidepressant. I was on welbutrin but I didn't see much results wise after being on it for so long off and on, so I am going to try zoloft. Hopefully I will start to feel better. I also am going to be starting back on the adderall which will be nice. I take it for AD/HD, but the weight loss thing is not a minus. I hopefully will start to feel better and the weight should slide off because I won't be eating my feelings all the time.

Well, I need to go do the dishes before bed, as I am doing this early because I am procrastinating. I am thinking about doing a question of the post thing. Is this a good idea? Let me know in the comments.

Question of the post: What is your favorite fall holiday?

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment