Sunday, October 21, 2012

You're home again?

Today was a pretty good day.

I woke up around 11, let the dogs out, the neighbors actually yelled at their dogs to stop barking for once, fed the dogs, sat down to internet for a while, talked to my mom on the phone and talked her into going into the store to get lunch supplies, put some pants on, went to the store, had an awesome carrot cake sample, came home, made lunch, watched the end third of Juno while eating lunch with my mom and sister, went to Ross with mom, got some jeans, a thin hipstery scarf for my Halloween costume, and a scarf for a gift for a birthday party I am going to tomorrow, got a soda at McDonald's, went to the car wash, vacuumed out the car, went to walmart with mom and  sister, took forever in walmart, got pizza for dinner for the second night(score!), waited for my sister's picture to print, waited in the car for my sister as her picture still hadn't printed yet, teased my sister about how long it took, came home, made pizza for my little brother and his friend, internet, my little brother and his friend walked over to his house to stay the night, chatted with my three best friends on facebook, made pizza for my sister, her boyfriend, and I, tried on a dress for the party tomorrow, did some laundry, watched a good chunk of Rachel Getting Married while painting my nails and internetting, talked to my mom on the phone and she told me my brother and his friend were coming back over, tried out the spin pins and failed horribly, put the clothes in the dryer, talked to my brother and stuff, put the dogs to bed, and this.

So yes, we did have pizza for dinner two days in a row. This doesn't happen often, but when it does, it is a sign of a good day. Pizza is my favorite food. Yesterday we had pizza from Papa Murphy's, which is a take and bake pizza place, and I had bacon pizza, but today we had like freezer pizzas or whatever you call them and I had cheese. Here is a tip if you have to bake a bunch of pizzas: Save the pizza you like the most for the last one to go in so everyone else fills up on all the other pizzas and you can have more of the pizza you want. My friend said I was an evil genius when I told her this.

About the neighbors: We are all very nice to each other in this neighborhood, and as a rule, everyone has something that might be considered illegal, so one of the neighbors smokes pot all the time, and little things like that, and the neighbor to our right leaves their dogs outside all the time when they are at work and my dogs love to bark at them and they bark back and it drives me insane and today was the first time I have heard the dogs actually being gotten after so it was nice.

I don't really have much else to talk about today. My schedule was pretty elaborate so I really didn't feel the need to explain much today. I hope you have a nice day and thank you for reading!

Music album of the night: Electra Heart by Marina and the Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment