Friday, October 19, 2012

Intros are awful

As long as I have been starting blogs and only posting like one or two posts and forgetting about it, the first post is always my least favorite. It's kind of awkward. I kind of figure the best way to do this is just to jump in.

My name is Tia. I am twenty years old. I am a stay-at-home something. That means I stay at home all day and take care of the pets and my siblings and mom, who are actually usually not there, but when they are, boy, they are so taken care of. Well, the pets are always there. We have 4 dogs, 3 cats, and a variety of other. My family consists of my mom, my sister, me, and my brother, in age order.

I am sure you are wondering why I'm not going to school right now, and it is quite simple. I have AD/HD and suffer from pretty bad chronic depression, along with mild anxiety, and I stopped taking my medications at one point and everything has gone downhill since then and my mom realized that maybe school isn't right for me et cetera, and so she lets me stay at home and do things like clean and feed people and things like that.

Yeah. My life isn't like daisies and butterflies though. I still am dealing with my disorders and those are almost a part-time job in themselves. So yeah. I am a stay-at-home something.

I figured all of that stuff should be out in the open before I start the real blogs. Those should start tomorrow.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment